14th November 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Is the exam of Merchant Navy conducted both in English and Hindi?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for the Merchant Navy exam but I wish to write the exam in Hindi. I want to know is the exam of Merchant Navy conducted both in English and Hindi? If yes the can I write the exam in Hindi?

26th November 2016, 10:37 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the exam of Merchant Navy conducted both in English and Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to appear for the Merchant Navy exam but I wish to write the exam in Hindi. I want to know is the exam of Merchant Navy conducted both in English and Hindi? If yes the can I write the exam in Hindi?
The question paper will be set in both languages that is in Hindi as well as in English and question paper will be objective type.

In the written exam, the questions will be asked from the following sections:
  • English
  • Science
  • Maths
  • General Knowledge.
27th November 2016, 10:53 PM
manjunath r n

Default Re: Is the exam of Merchant Navy conducted both in English and Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend,

Almost all the exams for recruitment under Govt. of India will be conducted in both english and hindi. So you can give your exam in hindi language.
Except the paper related to English grammar, communicative skills etc have to be written in English only. If the paper is of multiple choice format then you don have to worry about the language.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?