24th November 2011, 09:10 PM
shanu begum

Which company offers job after final year B.Tech?

sir iam studing final year b.tech i want to know that which company offers govt jobs and plese name those which will offer jobs for electronics students

25th November 2011, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company offers job after final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanu begum View Post
sir iam studing final year b.tech i want to know that which company offers govt jobs and plese name those which will offer jobs for electronics students

You are from ECE background so there is so many option for you both in private and govt sector also.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO , ONGC ,NTPC etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO ,HP,ACCENTURE , INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA , M-TECH ,PHD etc
25th November 2011, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company offers job after final year B.Tech?

You have chosen a stream in engineering of huge job prospects. You can find job opportunities in government sector in companies like BSNL, SAIL, ONGC, etc. These companies recruit electronics engineering either through entrance test or through GATE score. You can also find opportunities in civil service, defense, railway, etc. For this you have write various exams conducted by UPSC. You can also find job opportunities in various public sector banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?