10th September 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get growth in any other company having 1.5 years of work experience in Wipro?

Hello,
I am working in Wipro from the last 1 and a half years and till now I haven't got any growth. I want to quit from Wipro. I would like to know that if I go to other companies then I can get any growth?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  2. After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  4. Training in Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  5. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  6. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  7. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  8. Which company should I join for better growth and knowledge between CTS and Wipro?
  9. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  10. Should I have to appear in NET, GATE or ICMR for the admission in Ph.D programme in India if completed PG in Bioinformatics having 2 years of work experience?
  11. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
  12. Whether CSS Corp is a right company to join? Will there be individual growth for BE Professionals?
  13. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  14. If i joined in NIIT am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 78.4% in 10th, 80.9% in inter
  15. How to do MS from BITS Pilani after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  17. Whether joining Wipro Wase is worthy or not?
  18. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
14th September 2015, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get growth in any other company having 1.5 years of work experience in Wipro?

Yes, you can definitely get growth in other companies provided you perform well during your tenure in the concerned company. Wipro is a multinational company and has very good delivery structure. So many companies will be eager to on-board you if you have the requisite skills as per their job requirements. You can switch to other companies and get a hike in your salary for sure. But the designation initially may be same and slowly after showcasing your performance for the betterment of the company, you can grow in the other company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?