22nd June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering

i am studying 3 year BE Mechanical engg.what are govt exams can i write?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  2. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  3. B.E. 3rd year student is eligible to write government exams?
  4. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  6. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  13. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  15. What are the exams I need to write for Pilot training from Dean International Aviation Academy Florida?
  16. Exams after B.E. in mechanical engineering? Can I appear for IES?
  17. Do I have to write any exam like TNPSC, Railway exam to get placement in government organization?
  18. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
24th August 2012, 10:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering

You are eligible to apply for GATE exam. If you can score well in the exam, you can find opportunities with PSU like BHEL and ONGC. ECIL, EIL, etc are other PSU’s that allows final year graduates to attend the selection process. In any of the case, you must submit the proof at the time of appointment. Details on the recruitment process will be available in the official portal of the concerned PSU, web portal of GATE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?