10th October 2011, 07:47 PM
sarvanms21

How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

I need major tips and guidelines to know how to write railways and bank competitive exams in electronics and telecommunication engineering field basis.guide me with some examples and basic needs to get success in either of the two exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for IES? I am studying B.E 4th year
  2. Free download link to IES paper for Computer Science?
  3. Government jobs after ECE in Chennai?
  4. How to join Railways or Bank after scoring 80.56 CGPA? Which exams can I write?
  5. How to make a career in Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  10. Am I eligible for Marine engineering after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? Is there any fee concession and marks requirement?
  11. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  12. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  13. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  15. What to do after B.Sc other than M.Sc? -- [New]
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
28th June 2012, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

You need to first understand about the general syllabus and pattern of the exam. Both railways and bank competitive exam include aptitude based questions. In case of RRB exam, if you are applying for technical positions, you should have strong knowledge in technical subject areas. You can use model question papers as part of this. Standard books published by RS Agarwal, books by Arihant Publications, Jain Publications etc can also be referred. You should practice for these competitive exams in a good manner. Proper practice of questions will help you identify your weak areas and improve more upon on those areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?