22nd July 2016, 04:18 PM
purvikamath

Is it compulsory to appear in Intermediate exam to study BFA(Interior Designing) in Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art?

I want to pursue BFA in Interior Designing in Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art. I have completed my Elementary examination but haven't appeared for the Intermediate. So I just wanted to know if its compulsory to give the Intermediate examination also?

29th July 2016, 03:21 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in Intermediate exam to study BFA(Interior Designing) in Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art?

See, if you want to pursue any bachelors course then intermediate is compulsory. This is valid for any course irrespective of the course you choose.

Since you want to do Bachelors in design so for that also you need to pass your intermediate with some government approved education board and school.

If you are not in favor of doing intermediate then i would suggest you to do a diploma in fashion designing and then after diploma do your degree course. This is because diploma can be done after high school as well as after intermediate.

But, i would strongly suggest that you complete your 12th class because after that you will have many opportunities other than BFA also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?