27th May 2018, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Computer Application or Business Economics, which is better to study in Higher Secondary Commerce?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Higher Secondary. I want to study Commerce. But, I want to know that between Computer Application and Business Economics, which subject I should choose? Please let me know asap.

15th July 2018, 05:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Application or Business Economics, which is better to study in Higher Secondary Commerce?

Yeah! Both the courses Computer Application and Business Economics are good choice for higher secondary pass students. You can get a good salary in both the fields.
Scopes of after Computer Application

>>Software Engineer
>>Software Tester
>>Database Management professional
>>Project Manager
>>Information Security professional
>>Information Management professional
>>System Administrator
>>System Security Officer
>>Software Architect
>>Associate Software Engineer
>>Project Manager

Scopes after Business Economics:

You can get jobs after completing this course in below mentioned employment areas.
>>Advertising agencies
>>Banking
>>Consultancy
>>Financial Institutions
>>Marketing Institutions
>>Investment Institutions
>>Consulting Firms
>>Market Research
>>Mergers and Acquisitions
>>Insurance Companies
>>Sales Department

So, don't worry about scopes. Do the course in which you have interest. And, at first, complete the HS examination with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?