3rd January 2012, 01:08 PM
sathi seelan

Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?

which course is better between electronics&communication engg &electrical &electronic engg?
when electronic &communication engg is better from two,then what's it salary pakages

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  2. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  3. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  4. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  5. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  6. What are the best fields in engineering? I am interested in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  10. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?
  11. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  12. How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  14. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  15. Civil Engineering jobs without experience -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
24th June 2012, 12:19 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?

Although both the courses are good, Electronics and Telecommunication is a better course as compared to Lelectrnics and Electrical Engineering.The reasons are-
1.ETC candidates are preferred more than EEE candidates in IT sector.
2.EEE candidates have to face competition with the electrical candidates to get into the PSU as they come under the electrical category.
3.ETC candidates are preferred in telecom sector which is presently the best sector to work in as it is developing rapidly.
Salary packages differ from company to company in private sector.ETC candidates are paid little more than EEE candidates in public sector.In public Sector,both get paid almost equally.
27th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?

EE CANDIDATES R WELL PAID IN PSU'S .NW A DAYS THEIR HAVE A HIGH SCOPE BECAUSE OF LACK OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS.WELL,ETC CANDIDATES R ALSO PAID WELL ,BUT THAT IS ACCORDING TO COMPANIES REQUIREMENT.IF COMPANY BELONGS TO TELECOMMUNICATION SIDE THEN ETC ENGINEERS R WELL PAID AND IF BY CHANCE AN EE CANDIDATE GOT OPPORTUNITY IN
TELECOMMUNICATION SIDE THEIR R PAID LESS COMPARED TO ETC CANDIDATES.
SO FRIENDS SALARY DEPENDS ON THE RESPECTIVE COMPANIES,SO SEARCH UR FAVORITE COMPANY AND APPLY............................................. .........COMPANIES R WAITING FOR UUUUUUUUUUU ALLL.....................GO GRAB THEM.............................................. .............ALL THE BEST...................
14th July 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

which branch has better scope electrical or electronics nd communication?
8th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

to get the job placement in eee branch how much i have to score?
12th May 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I want salary 25 lakhs to 50 lakhs per month, but I am an engineering graduate in electrical branch, how can achieve this?
11th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is eee is better dan ece ... ??? Well ... Temme in future basis .. Plz call or text meh on mi numbr ... With due respect .. N thnk u so much :) 7398336672
30th August 2013, 06:15 PM
maruthidevi

Although both the courses are good, Electronics and Telecommunication is a better course as compared to Lelectrnics and Electrical Engineering.The reasons are-
2.EEE candidates have to face competition with the electrical candidates to get into the PSU as they come under the electrical category.
3.ETC candidates are preferred in telecom sector which is presently the best sector to work in as it is developing rapidly.
Salary packages differ from company to company in private sector.ETC candidates are paid little more than EEE candidates in public sector.In public Sector,both get paid almost equally.
30th August 2013, 06:21 PM
maruthidevi

26th February 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Give me some tips to do study more in minimum time and get higher marks in exam and how to write a best paper???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?