6th October 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Which course to choose between mechanical engineering and electronics and telecommunications engineering? Which will have more salary and job opportunities?

Which course to choose between mechanical engineering and electronic and telecommunications engineering? Which will have more salary and job opportunities? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion which I can follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student?
  2. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  3. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  4. What is the cutoff for KITEE?
  5. Which trade to choose for B.Tech course after completion of 12th standard with 57 percent marks?
  6. Is megatronics a branch in bsc physics
  7. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  9. Which is a good option, polytechnic or class 12th?
  10. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  11. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  14. Which engineering field is the best option after diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  15. Among Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering which has a bright future? -- [New]
  16. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  18. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
9th October 2017, 11:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose between mechanical engineering and electronics and telecommunications engineering? Which will have more salary and job opportunities?

Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, both are considered are the evergreen streams of engineering with lots of job opportunities in public as well as private sector. Salary will depend upon your profile and excellence in stream, organization etc.

You can opt for any of these two streams as per your choice. Interest in any particular stream defines the outcome of your performance. You can apply for GATE exam for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings after completion of Bachelor's degree in Technology.
11th October 2017, 01:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose between mechanical engineering and electronics and telecommunications engineering? Which will have more salary and job opportunities?

It is not that Mechanical Engineering is a better choice and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is a not a better choice or vice versa.

Both the courses are having its own career prospects and job opportunities.

You can get good salary after completion of any of these courses.

After completion of Mechanical Engineer, you will be having the scope to become
-Nuclear Engineer
-Mechanical Engineer
-Automotive Engineer
-Aerospace Engineer
-Control and Instrumentation Engineer
-Contracting Civil Engineer
-Mining Engineer
-Water Engineer etc.

After completion of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you can find job opportunities in the below Industries :
-Telecom Indsutry
-IT Industry
-Consumer Electronics Manufacturing Organization
-Healthcare equipment Manufacturing Industry
-Aeronautical
-Military etc.

Choose the Industry in which you would like to get into and opt for the respective course.

Make most out of by gaining good subject knowledge and strong communication skills so that you will be having better scope to be placed in top companies for Job Opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?