24th May 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, fees and duration of MA Political Science through distance education?

I am graduate from vinyaka state open university salem through distance education. I would like to know that can i do MA Political science part 1 through distance education stream, and if yes tell me the admission procedure, fees, duration of time etc. I have completed graduation in april 2015. And when i can take admission in year 2017-18 session.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Ph.D in political science through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities to get admission for Ph.D in Political Science in distance mode
  4. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  5. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  6. Can I do distance mode B.Ed with just 44.11% marks in B.A (H) Political Science?
  7. What is the admission fees and last date of exam of Political Science?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  9. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  10. How to get an admission for M.Phil in political science through distance in Netaji Open University?
  11. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  12. Percentage required in M.A.(Political Science) to do distance M.Phil in Netaji Open University?
  13. How to do ICWA distance education course after completing B.Com
  14. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 3 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  16. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
25th May 2017, 01:01 AM
help100%

Default Re: Procedure, fees and duration of MA Political Science through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate from vinyaka state open university salem through distance education. I would like to know that can i do MA Political science part 1 through distance education stream, and if yes tell me the admission procedure, fees, duration of time etc. I have completed graduation in april 2015. And when i can take admission in year 2017-18 session.
Look you can do your MA Political Science for any open university there is no restrict because you are already a graduate and hence you just need to apply to any open university either in online/offline mode with fees of around Rs 5000 to Rs 8000 depending from university to university and no open university take an admission test for MA Political Science admission in distance mode. The course is generally of 2 years with +2 year extension in case of back paper.

Below I have mentioned the top 12 best open universities across India taking reference from internet:

1 Indira Gandhi National Open University New Delhi
2 Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University Nashik
3 IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute Ghaziabad
4 Sikkim Manipal University Gangtok
5 Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Pune
6 MP Bhoj (Open) University Bhopal
7 Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Hyderabad
8 Netaji Subhas Open University Kolkata
9 University of Mumbai (IDOL) Mumbai
10 Maharishi Dayanand University (DDE)Rohtak
11Maulana Azad National Urdu University (DDE) Hyderabad
12 University of Delhi (SOL) New Delhi

Try to take admission in any one of the above mentioned institutes and the process is easy and the fees involved are low.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query please do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?