23rd November 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CS? Duration and how difficult is it for arts side student?

I am graduate from B.A (delhi uiversity)
what is the process of c.s & what is duration of c.s & how dificult for art side student

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take commerce with CS?
  2. Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?
  3. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  4. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  5. Can an Arts student apply for the post of Tea Estate Manager? Which is the most preferred subject?
  6. Can I apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 80% in Arts in 12th side?
  7. How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Com being an Arts with Maths student? -- [New]
  10. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  11. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  12. Procedure for internship? What is the duration of internship?
  13. Can I apply for B.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.A.?
  14. Can a student of Arts appear for company secretary course?
  15. Which course to join after intermediate? I am a Arts side student
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Did I do anything wrong by taking arts stream in my 11th 12th? What should I do after 12th?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in nursing after passing 12th from arts stream?
6th December 2011, 01:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS? Duration and how difficult is it for arts side student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate from B.A (delhi uiversity)
what is the process of c.s & what is duration of c.s & how dificult for art side student
Hello friend,
The process to pursue company secretary course is as follows:
Enroll for the Executive Program
Go through 15 months practical training after completion of Executive Program
Enroll for the professional program
Qualify the program to become an company secretary.

If you are dedicated and hard working person, it will not be very tough for you.

Complete information can be obtained from the official website of ICSI.
21st May 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS? Duration and how difficult is it for arts side student?

where to register for cs,what doc.are needed for that,it is online or form fill up,if i want to consult where sud i ask, (near ahemedabad)
4th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

how many days or take time to complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?