28th June 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt after completion of 12th standard?

Which course to opt after completion of 12th standard? I am very much confused on this right now and it will be helpful if you can guide me with the course details and the ones which I can opt for. Hope that I will get the right suggestion. Thanks!

30th June 2017, 08:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt after completion of 12th standard?

There are so many course options available after 10+2. You can select any course depending upon your interest in that course. Some of the best course options are:

>>Engineering.

>>Medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc.

>>Architecture courses.

>>Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.

>>General Bachelor's degree course.

>>Aviation course.

>>Hotel Management course etc.

You can select any course as per your interest from above list.
30th June 2017, 10:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Choosing a course in 12th standard totally depends on your ambition because based on that you can choose the course. Every course has its own importance and future scope. In 12th standard there are few courses to choose they are Arts, Commerce, science & maths.

The future scope in Arts is you can join in B.A, BBA, BMS, BFA, BHM, BEM, Aviation courses, BBS and etc.

The future scope in Commerce is you can join in B.Com, Law courses, CA, BBA, BE, CS, Journalism, Actuarial science, CMA and etc.

The future scope in Science is you can join in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, BHMS, B.Sc nursing and different courses in B.Sc and etc.

The future scope in Maths is you can join in BE, Btech, Pharmacy, B.Sc, NDA ana etc.

So based on your interest of subject, ambition you can choose any stream.
30th June 2017, 10:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in any course of your interest. You can pursue your higher studies in any of the below mentioned courses :-

--> B.E
--> B.Tech
--> BBA
--> BCA
--> B.Com
--> B.Sc.
--> B.A
--> BFA
--> MBBS
--> BDS
--> B.Pharmacy
--> Hotel Management
2nd July 2017, 10:41 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

The course you opt after completion of 12th standard totally depends upon your interests. At this stage, you have to firstly think about your interest, set your goals and choose your right path. There is wide range of options after this. So you have to decide firstly in which field you have to proceed.

Following are the list of field in which you can proceed:

>>Engineering

>>Medical

>>Fashion Designing

>>Law

>>Honors Graduation and many more
3rd July 2017, 05:54 PM
sishodia

First of all focus on the stream you have choosen after 10th class as if you have taken maths you should follow somewhat technical courses and if you have taken biology you should follow medical fields or any other related fields or if you have choosen commerce then you should follow business field courses.
These 3 fields are most common fields which a student takes.
and the courses you can opt after 12th on the basis of your stream are:
Bsc
MBBS
BBA
BCA
BFA
B.Tech
B.A
Hotel Managemen
BDS
B.Com
B.Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?