9th February 2016, 04:08 AM

What can I do for a better career if not happy with BPO career?

Hello Sir/mam,

My Name is Ram Bahadur from Delhi, Presently doing BA IInd yr from IGNOU. I am really confuse and worried about my career since I have no diploma, no right path, no technical knowledge, no guidance etc., in any particular field except school certificates. At this time I am working with an small organisation as a Sales Technician (USA Process), but its not a real tech support related with any legit brand. In India there are so many BPO and call centers are running but Tech support process meant to be a fake and scam process. I am getting very good salary package but there no longer and future reliability. I know that I haven't chosen a right destination for my career but due to some personal issue in family I cant even quit this job till the time my sibling won't get their desire job. I have tried to do extra practical course when my shift gets over but working at night and studying in day is not that easy. I am working in BPO sector for more than 2.5 yrs but still confuse about my Future. And if I plan to change my job apart from BPO sector I don't think that I would be getting a salary package upto 35K INR.

Please someone help me and guide me what I can do so I can secure my self and my future. I would be really thankful to you.

regards

Ram Bahadur

14th December 2017, 08:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for a better career if not happy with BPO career?

Private sector jobs are less reliable and stable as compared to government sector jobs. As you are in second year of Bachelor's degree in arts, you should start preparing for government jobs exams like:

Bank exams like IBPS PO and Clerk.

SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

SSC CPO exam.

IB ACIO exam etc.

You will have to study and work hard to get government job. Make a habit of reading 3-4 hours a day with fresh mind after proper sleep.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?