30th April 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?

I have passed my Higher Secondary with subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC). So, which courses should I select in degree level for my graduation?

26th May 2018, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?

After completion of your Higher Secondary course with PCM stream, you can pursue any of the courses listed below :-

--> Bachelor of Engineering
--> Bachelor of Technology
--> Bachelor of Arts
--> Bachelor of Business Administration
--> Chartered Accountancy
--> B.Sc.

You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Higher Secondary course with PCM stream. Admissions in the above mentioned courses are done through merit basis of Higher Secondary examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
27th May 2018, 03:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?

There are numerous courses available in bachelor degree after 12th in PCM. The available courses are :

Bachelor in Science.

Bachelor in Arts.

Bachelor in Technology.

B.A LLB.

B.Com.

B.Des.
27th May 2018, 10:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The available courses are :-

B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physical Science etc.

B.Tech.

B.Com/B.A.

B.A LLB.

B.Des.

BCA/BBA etc.
15th July 2022, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

MPC combination Subject for Degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?