2nd May 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Completed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Is there chances to pursue courses in Agriculture?

I have completed my Higher Secondary from Science stream having subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Is there any opportunities for MPC completed students to join in Agricultural field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  2. How can I apply for AG after passing 10th class?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  4. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
  5. Whether student from MPC (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) are eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not?
  6. List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. Which science group to choose in 12th if I want to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture later? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc agriculture without studying physics, biology or math?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?
  10. Admission in B.Sc Forensic is possible without passing Physics paper in 12th?
  11. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  12. Is chemistry is compulsory to become an engineer
  13. Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Which course to opt, if I love physics and maths?
  15. List of under graduate courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Mathematics? List of universities in New Zealand for it?
  16. Is biology enough to prepare for ICAR?
  17. Not studied Biology but have Maths in 12th. Can I appear for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for Bachelors in Agriculture having passed 12th board exam with MPC subjecy combination?
15th July 2018, 02:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Is there chances to pursue courses in Agriculture?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

Candidate passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in three year course.

Examination is conducted by ICAR for admission in government colleges. You can also apply for admission in private colleges.
15th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Is there chances to pursue courses in Agriculture?

Having completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry you are certainly eligible for pursuing degree course in Agriculture in technical aspects.

Further, for pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture from top agricultural colleges, you need to qualify entrance examinations like State CETs, AIEEA-UG held by ICAR.
15th July 2018, 04:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, candidates with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture or Agriculture engineering course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by private and government institutes for admission in course.

The required minimum aggregate to appear in examination varies with different examination.

The minimum age limit to get admission is 17 years.
15th July 2018, 06:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for entrance exam of this course after doing 10+2 with PCM.

Eligibility Criteria:

>>> Candidate must have done 10+2 with PCB or PCM with at least 60% marks from a recognized board.

ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture Research) conducts entrance exam for undergraduate courses in Agriculture every year.

Scope after B.Sc in Agriculture:

There are so many opportunities for candidates having Bachelor's degree in agriculture in public and private sector.

You have opportunities in Agriculture Institutes, become Agricultural Research Scientists, etc.
15th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To pursue bachelor degree in agriculture i.e; B.Sc in Agriculture, the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board.

So, having completed your class 12th with PCM group subjects, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture.
15th July 2018, 08:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Agriculture:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with PCM or PCB subjects. PCM subject candidates can also apply for B.Sc in Agriculture.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for ICAR AIEEA for admission in B.Sc in top colleges of India.
15th July 2018, 09:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture is four year course. Candidate passed 12th are eligible to get admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB from a recognised university. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination.

The minimum age limit to appear in examination to appear examination.

Entrance examination is conducted by ICAR, BHU and other university for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?