4th August 2012, 02:36 PM
prashant kote

In which course should I apply to study in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Paint Tech

In which cource i should apply for study in abroad after completing B.tech in Paint tech ?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  6. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  11. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  12. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  13. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  17. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  18. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd February 2013, 10:03 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which course should I apply to study in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Paint Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant kote View Post
In which cource i should apply for study in abroad after completing B.tech in Paint tech ?
Dear Aspirant,

This is a very unique thought to take the engineering in this stream,So i want to congratulate on this thought.

AS it stands its unique values while only few people like you take up this stream as their career.

So i want to kudos on this thing.Coming to your question.

Yeah we can MTech in the Paint Engineering.Courses are like:

Paint Application Technology

Nano Paint Technology

Paint Technology

So this are the best choices if you want to go for Mtech in the program.

If you want to get the admissions in the abroad then there is no other option except the GRE and TOEFL.

So write the exams and get the best score from it.So that you can get the seat.

Since it is a rare course the number of seats are less.So the competition will be more.

Thats the reason you need to get the score high.Good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?