10th September 2015, 12:52 PM
virender.rawat

Which course should I do after MCA related to IT sector?

i have completed my MCA post graduation from ignou. But i have no experience in IT sector. I haven't join any kind of course related from IT sector. So can you help me for solving this difficulty which type of course i should privilege for carrier opening.

11th September 2015, 04:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I do after MCA related to IT sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virender.rawat View Post
i have completed my MCA post graduation from ignou. But i have no experience in IT sector. I haven't join any kind of course related from IT sector. So can you help me for solving this difficulty which type of course i should privilege for carrier opening.
After MCA course you can go for a short term courses which will help you alot for gaining prosperity in your near future. Some of the courses that you can opt are as listed below:

JAVA

ORACLE CERTIFIED JAVA PROGRAMMER (OCJP)

ORACLE CERTIFIED WEB COMPONENT DEVELOPER (OCWCD)

SAP

C++

LINUX

.asp.net

php

J2EE

Data Warehousing

SQL

You can also go for M.Tech or MBA degree.

After completion of any one of the course that I have mentioned above surely you can find a place in a good company with a good salary too.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?