7th December 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center?

Hello Sir/Mam, This Ahuja Mita. Kindly request to you help me to get the suitable job as per my qualification as well as interest. I have done MSc IT. And having experience of 9 years for academic as I was working there at academic center in my home town (Porbandar) but would love to join good company as a software developer. My programming is good but don't have experience of industry because there is no industry is available in Porbandar city. So instead of sitting idle I accepted teaching job. How can i get such a job? Thanking You.

20th October 2017, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center?

You need to apply for jobs through various job portals or even job consultants. If you are working in academics, then changing the field will require you to start from a starting level job.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV. Hence, make sure you have got a good CV, which shows all your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?