10th May 2016, 01:13 PM
Farah wasi

Criteria for passing class 10 Madhyamik exam? What if a candidate fails into one subject?

I want to know what is the criteria for passing class 10 madhyamik exam? If a Candidate fails only in math then what is his result? Is he pass or fail?

9th August 2017, 11:06 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Criteria for passing class 10 Madhyamik exam? What if a candidate fails into one subject?

All right, criteria to get pass in class 10th Madhyamik exam is quite similar to all the examinations to be passed.

Some important points are here by which you can easily get the criteria to pass the class 10th Madhyamik exam:

-Criteria for passing this examination is quite different for different board.

-But most of the examination boards having the criteria for passing is to get 33 marks out of 100 marks.

-And some subjects like science in class 10th is of 60 marks.So for that you have to make 20 marks to get pass in examination.

-In CBSE board,there grades are providing to the candidate and on the basis of these grades pass/fail of candidates is decided.And usually the subject with D grade are supposed to be failed in these boards.

And it is also dependent on examination board that it will pass/fail the candidate if he/she fails in one subject.

But in some of the board,if you had failed in one subject,in that case,you will be promoted to higher class.In this case,there is one condition that at the time of filling the examination form of 12th class,you should pass in the 10th class.

So,this is all about the criteria and knowledge about the passing of class 10th madhyamik exam.
9th August 2017, 03:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for passing class 10 Madhyamik exam? What if a candidate fails into one subject?

You must have to score at least minimum passing marks in every subject to qualify the 10th madhyamik exam. If you are failed even in a single subject, then you will not considered as passed in 10th madhyamik exam. You have to apply for reappearing in that particular subject in which you are failed. After clearing the exam in reattempt, you will be considered as passed in 10th madhyamik exam.
10th August 2017, 02:53 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farah wasi View Post
I want to know what is the criteria for passing class 10 madhyamik exam? If a Candidate fails only in math then what is his result? Is he pass or fail?
In class 10th board exam,you have to obtain 33 marks out of 100.This is very easy.You have to work hard in Mathematics and Science.Practice makes Maths Perfect.
In English,learn Passage,grammar,précis and essay writing.
In Science,try to solve derivation and make figure of the solution.
7th June 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What happens if one fails in all three science subjects i.e physical science, math and life science in Madhyamik Pariksha ? Will he appear for these subjects only or he has to give examinations in all the subjects ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?