23rd December 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Engineering Diploma course after completion of Madhyamik?

Dear Sir,
Can I get an admission for diploma in Engineering after passing out Madhyamik exams? I need information regarding this. Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  4. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering with Madhyamik certificate without any entrance exam?
  6. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  8. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  9. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  13. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering diploma course after Madhyamik in ITI(Karnataka)
  16. Requirements of Grades in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary to study and enhance career in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  18. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
28th December 2015, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Engineering Diploma course after completion of Madhyamik?

Yes definitely you can get admission in Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Some states offer admissions to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks, whereas some states conducts an entrance examination and offers admissions to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?