24th April 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?

Hello everyone, I have applied for JEE Main & Advanced. I want to secure rank under 7000 in JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what marks I have to score for achieving rank under 7000? Kindly help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  4. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. Why I haven't got admission in NIT if secured 7000 SC rank in JEE Main?
  11. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?
  15. Does NIT offer B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?
  16. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Effect of 12th marks on JEE Main rank?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
6th May 2018, 09:39 PM
perthc

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?

Hi,

The cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE mains depends upon various factors.It varies from year to year and is not fixed.

Some of the factors are :-

1) Difficulty level,

2) Performance of students on that particular exam on that day.

3) Hardness factor of the question paper.

If you score between 210 to 235 then it will be great chance to secure rank under 7000.

So a score or cutoff marks of 200+ can be safe to secure below 7000 rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?