4th February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Date of interview conducted by UPSC for the Economics Lecture post in Government Degree colleges?

sir plz. tell me about expected interview date of lecturer of govt.degree college (economics)
conducted by uppsc

Related Questions:
10th February 2011, 01:45 PM
aloksingheco

Default Re: Date of interview conducted by UPSC for the Economics Lecture post in Government Degree colleges?

[sir plz. tell me about expected interview date of lecturer of govt.degree college (economics)
conducted by uppsc
25th February 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of interview conducted by UPSC for the Economics Lecture post in Government Degree colleges?

when result of govt degree college screening exam 2010 will be out
11th March 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

when ias interview 2011 held
29th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected result date of UPSC Prelim Exam 2011....where can i get the answer key of paperI &PAPAER II
28th August 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

when will be declere the result of lectrure of commerce in goverment degree college(2007)
29th November 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of interview for lecturer post of economics for female of ppsc in 2011
6th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz. tell me about expected interview date of lecturer of govt.degree college (economics)
conducted by uppsc

dr. sarvesh kumar singh
m. no. 9450820323
17th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

when will be notifiction of govt degree lec com
5th October 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

does upsc conduct interview on saturdays,and is channge of date allowed under genuine cases,(combined med services aspirant)???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?