28th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

what's the schedule for National Defence Academy entrance exam in next year because by next year i will be eligible for the exam.

29th July 2011, 05:18 PM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

its not yet decleared.....
29th July 2011, 11:13 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what's the schedule for National Defence Academy entrance exam in next year because by next year i will be eligible for the exam.
N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy Examination

UPSC conducts the N.D.A Examination twice in a year.(i.e NDA I & NDA II)

N.D.A I examination was already over....

N.D.A II examination is held in 21.08.11

Next notification was published in the month of October in official website or employment news paper.

Eligibility :-
  • 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
  • Applicant age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.
  • The candidate must be physically for this examination.
  • candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination may also apply.
30th July 2011, 12:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA Examination was Conducted By UPSC Two Times in a Year, NDA (I) And NDA (II), For This Year NDA-I Examination was Already Completed But NDA-II Examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011.

And If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination, then You Must Have completed Your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board And Your age should Between 16.5 to 19 years. But Make Sure that Your Age Should Not more than 19 years at the time of Training Otherwise you cant eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

The Notification of NDA Examination was Published Twice in a Year, The NDA-I Examination Notification was Published in the Month of October And NDA-II Examination Notification was Published in the month of April. So, If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination, Then please Check the UPSC website to get the Information about NDA-I Examination Notification because the NDA-I Examination Notification was Published in this year And If you Have Fulfill the eligibility Criteria then you are eligible to apply for NDA-I Examination 2012.

Eligible Candidates May Fill the Application form Online By Visit the UPSC Official Website. The Application form you can also Obtained form the Designated Post Offices Also.

And If you need More Information about NDA Examination, then please Visit the UPSC Official website OR read the Given Notification Properly -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 40 views)
30th July 2011, 07:47 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

Dear friend,

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Called NDA I and NDA II.

For NDA I exam normally held in the month of Apr and notification comes in the month of Jan every year.

NDA II exam held in Aug and notification comes in the month of Apr every year.

Age Eligibility

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

Candidates must not marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful will not be selected for training.

A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.

For more details visit website:
http://www.nda.nic.in/
30th July 2011, 09:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
Next year NDA exam date still not
published
but expected date is mid february

So for this you prepare your self well manner

pattern:-
*Aptitude
*Reasoning
*General english
*General knowledge

Good luck.............
30th July 2011, 09:44 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
NDA exam is a entrance exam to join in Indian Army.. It is conducted by UPSC every year.. the exam is conducted twice in a year.. The first one is called NDA1 and second one is called NDA2...
The eligibility criteria for NDA exam-

One must complete the 12th in science(PCM)..
One must have 60% marks in PCM..
The age should be in between 16-1/2 to 19 years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill to appear in NDA exam..
The notification of NDA1 published in the month of December and the exam is held in the month of April.
The Notification of NDA 2 published in the month of April and the exam is held in the month of August..

So, you get the information from the UPSC website..

All the best..
30th July 2011, 11:40 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

UPSC conducts entrance exam every for NDA admission.

For NDA exam you have to pass 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Maths student.Physics ,Chemistry and Maths subjects are necessary for NDA esxam.

To apply for NDA exam your age should be between 16.5-19 year otherwise you will not be eligible for NDA exam.

NDA exam conducted twise in a year NDA I and NDA II exam.UPSC publish notification every for these exams.

Notification for NDA I exams published in the month of October And for NDA-II Examination Notification Published in the month of April.

For NDA exam you have to check website of UPSC for notification.You can also apply for these exams online.application form will be available on the website of UPSC when notification declared.

website of UPSC-

http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th July 2011, 11:40 AM
ajeetajeet1250

Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

NDA Examination was Conducted By UPSC Two Times in a Year, NDA (I) And NDA (II), For This Year NDA-I Examination was Already Completed But NDA-II Examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011.

And If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination, then You Must Have completed Your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board And Your age should Between 16.5 to 19 years. But Make Sure that Your Age Should Not more than 19 years at the time of Training Otherwise you cant eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

The Notification of NDA Examination was Published Twice in a Year, The NDA-I Examination Notification was Published in the Month of October And NDA-II Examination Notification was Published in the month of April. So, If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination, Then please Check the UPSC website to get the Information about NDA-I Examination Notification because the NDA-I Examination Notification was Published in this year And If you Have Fulfill the eligibility Criteria then you are eligible to apply for NDA-I Examination 2012.

Eligible Candidates May Fill the Application form Online By Visit the UPSC Official Website. The Application form you can also Obtained form the Designated Post Offices Also.

And If you need More Information about NDA Examination, then please Visit the UPSC Official website OR read the Given Notification Properly -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 1 views)
30th July 2011, 11:45 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

UPSC conducts entrance exam every for NDA admission.

For NDA exam you have to pass 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Maths student.Physics ,Chemistry and Maths subjects are necessary for NDA esxam.

To apply for NDA exam your age should be between 16.5-19 year otherwise you will not be eligible for NDA exam.

NDA exam conducted twise in a year NDA I and NDA II exam.UPSC publish notification every for these exams.

Notification for NDA I exams published in the month of October And for NDA-II Examination Notification Published in the month of April.

For NDA exam you have to check website of UPSC for notification.You can also apply for these exams online.application form will be available on the website of UPSC when notification declared.

website of UPSC-

30th July 2011, 12:42 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

Date of NDA Exam in the next year is 15th april 2011.You start your preparation
from now because NDA exam is not easy. You should learn more and more general knowledge books.You can download NDA exm paper from this website it will help you more:

1.http://www.upsc.gov.in/questionpaper...ATHEMATICS.pdf

2.http://www.upsc.gov.in/questionpaper...NDAI11/GAT.pdf
30th July 2011, 12:43 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Date of NDA Exam in the next year?

Date of NDA Exam in the next year is 15th april 2011.You start your preparation
from now because NDA exam is not easy. You should learn more and more general knowledge books.You can download NDA exm paper from here it will help you more:

1.http://www.upsc.gov.in/questionpaper...ATHEMATICS.pdf

2.http://www.upsc.gov.in/questionpaper...NDAI11/GAT.pdf

Best of luck!
30th July 2011, 01:14 PM
rana2011
Banned

NDA Examination is Conducted By UPSC and two Times in a Year of
NDA (I) and NDA (II).
The Notification of NDA Examination is Published Twice in a Year. The NDA-I Examination Notification was Published in the Month of October And NDA-II Examination Notification was Published in the month of April so, For This Year NDA-I Examination was Already Completed But NDA-II Examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011.

If you are Interested to apply for NDA Examination ,the common eligibility are:
*You Must Have completed Your Intermediate examination,12th 0r 10+2 from a recognised Board.
*Your age should Between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
If you Have Fulfill the eligibility Criteria then you are eligible to apply for NDA-I Examination 2012.

And If you need More Information about NDA Examination, then please Visit the UPSC Official website:-

Best of luck!
30th July 2011, 01:53 PM
vivekdas.raja

Hello friend the date for next year nda exam not yet declared....
30th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can iapplynow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?