25th July 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Date of publish of admission notice for MSc admission for this year? Minimum percentage required for it?

when the admission notice wii publish for the admission for m.sc for and what is the minimum % of mars required.

Related Questions:
  1. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  2. What is the date of sale of publish of forms of M.A? How much is the percentage required?
  3. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  7. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  8. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  9. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  10. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  17. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
14th December 2011, 07:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of publish of admission notice for MSc admission for this year? Minimum percentage required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the admission notice wii publish for the admission for m.sc for and what is the minimum % of mars required.
For which college/university you want to know the admission notice of? Please mention it in your question.
The minimum marks required to be eligible to get admission in M. Sc is 55% aggregate marks from any recognised universuty/college/istitute.
26th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of publish of admission notice for MSc admission for this year? Minimum percentage required for it?

what is the minimum percentage required by SC candidates to get admission in WII Dehradun? i have completed BSc with 52%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?