25th February 2011, 07:30 PM
RIA SOOD

Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University?

when does form for enterance exam of mtech will come in punjab university?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  2. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  3. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  6. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  7. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms at Punjab University Chandigarh?
  8. Last date of sale of PMT forms?
  9. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  10. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  11. What are the last dates for filling forms of PAM CAT for MCA? Is this score is valid for taking admission in Punjab University?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks
  13. From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?
  14. Date for LEET exam 2011 for Punjab and other states? Date of forms?
  15. Date of sale of HAS application forms?
  16. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  17. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  18. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
26th February 2011, 11:23 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Arrow Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIA SOOD View Post

Please reply

thanks
No official announcement has been made since. So keep checking the below link.
http://www.ptu.ac.in/
26th February 2011, 04:01 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University?

thapar university sell out their form generally in month of may and they conduct exam on june.so i think application form will be soon in sell and you can buy it by DD or by visiting to college .you can also fill online .
1st March 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

last date of sale of M.TECH form of punjab university
11th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the information regarding admissions to M.Tch in CSE 2011,
e-mail :[email protected] , or contact me on 9736006007
Thanka
16th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

last date of sale of M.Tech Form I.T 2011,
e-mail :[email protected]
18th March 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

plz provid inf abut mteh ece frm ptu, pu. Thapar. When wil there entrence form wil cum 2 sell. Mail me at [email protected] 9780939009
19th March 2011, 07:17 PM
cricket007
Banned

Panjab University Chandigarh

Entrance test (O-CET-2010) for admission to

LL.B; LL.M.; MCA; M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication); M.A. (English); M.Tech (Instrumentation, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology); M.E. (Chemical); M.Tech (Polymer); M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry); M.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering); M.Tech (Microelectronics); MBA (Executive); M.Com (E.Comm); M.P.Ed; B.P.Ed; M.Sc (Hons School); (Biochemistry, Biophysics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Botany Chemistry, Physics and Zoology); M.Sc (2 year course) (Environment Science, Human Genomics, Nuclear Medicine, System Biology and Bio-informatics and Microbial Biotechnology) in the concerned departments of Panjab University Chandigarh and its regional centres at (i) Ludhiana (LL.B only); (ii) Hishiarpur (LL.B and MCA only) and (iii) Muktsar (LL.B and MCA only) and Master of Business Economics at DAV, GGDSD College at Chandigarh, Guru Nanak Girls College (model town) Ludhiana and Arya College Ludhiana; MBACIT at MTSM College for women, Ludhiana; and M.E.F.B at GGDSD College, sector 32, Chandigarh

M.Sc (2 year courses) in (i) Chemistry at govt post graduate college, sector 11, Chandigarh; govt college for girls, sector 11, Chandigarh; S. govt college of science education and research, Jagraon (Ludhiana); DAV college, Abohar; SGGS Kh. College, Mahilpur; DAV college, Chandigarh, JCDAV college, Dasuya, Guru nanak girls college M.T. Ludhiana and GHG Khalsa college Gurusar Sadhar, Ludhiana

Physics at DAV college, sector 10, Chandigarh; DAV college, Abohar; JCDAV college, Dasuya, Guru Nanak girls college M.T. Ludhiana and SGGS Khalsa college, Mahilpur

Zoology at DAV college, Abohar; DAV college, Chandigarh; JCDAV college, Dasuya; GCG sector 42, Chandigarh and GCG, sector 11, Chandigarh

Botany at S. Govt college of Science education and Research, Jagraon (Ludhiana) and Govt college for girls sector 11, Chandigarh

Biotechnology at DAV, SGGS, GGDSD colleges at Chandigarh, DAV college, Abohar

Bioinformatics at DAV, GGDSD, SSGS colleges at Chandigarh

M.Sc (Industrial chemistry) at SGGS, Khalsa college, Mahilpur, (HSP)

Will be held from 13th June to 16th June 2010 at Chandigarh centres only

Prospectus including application forms are available for sale from March 30, 2010 on payment of Rs 1500/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ST category) in the post offices at Chandigarh (sector-14, 15, 17, 20, 36, 47 and Manimajra), Amritsar (Court road, head post office), Abohar (old court road) Delhi (gole post office, cannaught place), Dharamshala (the Mall), Ferozepur Cantt (head post office), Hoshiarpur (near district courts), Kurukshetra (near railway station), Ludhiana (Bharat nagar chowk), Mohali (sector-55), Muktsar (MDG), Panchkula (sector-8), Sangrur (head post office, near Ghantaghar), Shimla (GPO, the mall)

Form can also be had by post from the manager publication bureau, Panjab University, Chandigarh on payment of Rs 1580/- (general category) (Rs 830/- for SC/ST category) through bank draft only drawn in favour of the registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh only

Last date for receipt of completed application form (both by post or by hand) at CET cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall (near post office) Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014, is April 20, 2010 up to 4.00 p.m. After this form can be submitted up to 14.05.2010 with late fee of Rs 1000/-

For more detail login to www.puchd.ac.in FOR 2011

BEST OF LUCK................................
31st March 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of addmission form of msc nuclear medicine?
31st March 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the date of addmission form of msc nuclear medicine.
7th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, wanted to know about the eligibility criterion for admissions to m tech CSE at punjab university.
8th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

when r u going to release mtech admission forms 2011-12 ?
8th April 2011, 01:31 PM
vasudhaanand

when r u going to release mtech admission forms for mtech 2011-12
9th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

admission form for the B.P.Ed in punjab university chandigah2011-2012and date ofentrance
11th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of m.tech forms of punjab and thapar university
12th April 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when m-tech form is dispached in punjab university n form for m-tech kha se mile ge ?
plz tell me as soon as possible..........thxxxxxx
12th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of regestration form of msc nuclear medicine?
18th April 2011, 07:23 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Application form for M.Tech 2011 in Punjab university chandigarh:-

OCET-2011 Punjab University 2011 Entrance Test

Entrance test (O-CET-2011) for admission to

LL.B; LL.M.; MCA; M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication); M.A. (English); M.Tech (Instrumentation, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology); M.E. (Chemical); M.Tech (Polymer); M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry); M.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering); M.Tech (Microelectronics); MBA (Executive); M.Com (E.Comm); M.P.Ed; B.P.Ed; M.Sc (Hons School); (Biochemistry, Biophysics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Botany Chemistry, Physics and Zoology); M.Sc (2 year course) (Environment Science, Human Genomics, Nuclear Medicine, System Biology and Bio-informatics and Microbial Biotechnology) in the concerned departments of Panjab University Chandigarh and its regional centres at (i) Ludhiana (LL.B only); (ii) Hishiarpur (LL.B and MCA only) and (iii) Muktsar (LL.B and MCA only) and Master of Business Economics at DAV, GGDSD College at Chandigarh, Guru Nanak Girls College (model town) Ludhiana and Arya College Ludhiana; MBACIT at MTSM College for women, Ludhiana; and M.E.F.B at GGDSD College, sector 32, Chandigarh

M.Sc (2 year courses) in (i) Chemistry at govt post graduate college, sector 11, Chandigarh; govt college for girls, sector 11, Chandigarh; S. govt college of science education and research, Jagraon (Ludhiana); DAV college, Abohar; SGGS Kh. College, Mahilpur; DAV college, Chandigarh, JCDAV college, Dasuya, Guru nanak girls college M.T. Ludhiana and GHG Khalsa college Gurusar Sadhar, Ludhiana

Prospectus including OMR application forms are available for sale from 07th April, 2011 on payment of Rs 1600/- (Rs 800/- for SC/ST category) in the post offices at Chandigarh (Sector 14, 15, 17, 20, 36, 47 and Manimajra), Amritsar (Court Road, Head post office), abohar (Old court road), Delhi (Gole post office, Cannaught Place), Dharamshala (The Mall), Ferozepur Cantt (Head post office), Hoshiarpur (Near District courts), Kurukshetra (Near Railway station), Ludhiana (Bharat Nagar Chowk), Mohali (Sector-55), Muktsar (MDG), Panchkula (Sector-8), Sangrur (Head post officer, near Ghantaghar), Shimla (GPO, The Mall)

Form can also be had by post from the Manager Publication Bureau, P.U. Chandigarh on payment of Rs 1700/- (General category) (Rs 900/- for SC/ST category) through bank draft only drawn in favour of Registrar, P.U. Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh only

For this the request must reach the Manager, Publication Bureau, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by 22nd April, 2011, Friday

Last date for receipt of completed application form (both by post or by hands) at CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall (Near Post Office), P.U. Chandigarh-160014 is 02nd May, 2011 up to 4.00 p.m.

Form can be submitted up to 11th May, 2011 with late fee of Rs 1000/-
18th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

what will be the last date of submission of application form for m.tech. for Thappar University and Punjab University?
what will be the criteria to apply for this program????
3rd May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about M tech admission form
23rd May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the particulars about m tech admission in punjab university
29th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Anita arora7

Please reply

thanks[/QUOTE]
14th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of sale of mtech forms of Punjab university
16th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when does mtech entrance form will come in punjab university...........and also give eligibilty criteria for ece mtech
27th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE FOR FILLING MTECH ENTRANCE TEST UNDER GNDU AMRITSAR 2012
4th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech student of batch 2008-12 please tell me when will m.tech entrance form come for punjab university chandigarh?
29th December 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

plz give me complete informatiom about m.tech (ece) entrance exam ..........Roop jhajj
21st January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech student of batch 2007-11 please tell me when will m.tech entrance form come for punjab university chandigarh?
25th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

when mtech exam will conduct in panjab university ,thappar university ,pec,punjabi university.........pls do tel me and syllabus for the entrance exam of mtech do send me the mail on [email protected] thanku
9th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

when mtech exam will conduct in punjab university,thapar univ,pec,punjabbi univ ....also tell me eligibility criteria and syllabus for entrance test of mtech .....ples send me on my mail id [email protected]
28th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the examination date of punjab university for m.tech(ec),and when will i get the forms of it..thnks
29th February 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

when mtech exam will conduct in panjab university ,thappar university ,pec,punjabi university.........pls do tel me and syllabus for the entrance exam of mtech do send me the mail on [email protected]
21st March 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the enter examination for m'tech in punjab university thanx my mail is [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the release of forms for m.tech 2012-2013 in panjab university , thappar university and pec.....and also tell about the syllabus for entrance exams??? plzzz send me the mail at [email protected]
28th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

when mtech exam will conduct in punjab university,thapar univ,pec,punjabbi univ,GNDU ....also tell me eligibility criteria and syllabus for entrance test of mtech .....ples send me on my mail id [email protected]
29th March 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the release of forms for m.tech 2012-2013 in panjab university , thappar university and pec.....and also tell about the syllabus for entrance exams???
27th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

please provide me information regarding M.Tech in ECE branch on [email protected]....
thanx
23rd May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the last date of form submission for M.TECH in punjab university,Chandigarh and also give information about syllabus for entrance exams.............so please send this information on my mail [email protected]
24th November 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me m.tech entrance exam to get addmission in pu ([email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?