22nd February 2011, 06:52 PM
bhawnamalik

Date of UP TGT exam for Fine Arts?

Can you please tell me the Date of UP TGT exam for Fine Arts?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  3. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  4. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  5. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  6. Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam after completing my graduation and 1 year diploma in fine arts from Maharashtra University?
  7. Last date to apply for Ph.D Entrance Exam in Fine Arts?
  8. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science? -- [New]
  9. What's the date of PGT/TGT entrance exam of KV for arts graduate?
  10. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  11. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  12. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  13. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  16. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  17. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  18. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
23rd February 2011, 12:26 AM
bonyy

Default Re: Date of UP TGT exam for Fine Arts?

hi friend

UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board ,), has published the date set of TGT Written Exam 1. You can check the schedule by visiting the Board's official website: http://www.upsessb.org/.

You can also check the dates and schedule by visiting the direct official link: http://www.upsessb.org/downloads/sansa%20sandhon%2016-09-10.pdf.

good luck.
23rd March 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

pls sent to me date of TGT exam
2nd August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

TGT ART EDUCATION AVAILABLE BOOK PLACE NAME NAGPUR AND PUNE
26th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir mai ye janana chahti hu ki kis book ko hum refer kre matlab kis book se question ayega,or sir muje pata b nahi kaise question puche jayenge.isliye muje book ka naam bhej dijiye.......
27th November 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am m.a art student plz tell me tgt sllebus books name.
9th June 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

pls send me date of tgt fine art exam.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?