4th September 2013, 09:22 PM
aas2107

Which degree should I pursue to qualify for Indian Foreign service exam?

Sir, i wanted to ask that which stream and degree should i pursue if i want to qualify the Indian Foreign Service exam?? Which stream is most beneficial? And maximum ifs qualifers are of which degree??

13th November 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree should I pursue to qualify for Indian Foreign service exam?

which B.Tech. cources are considered for indian foreign services.
can B.Tech in metallergy student is illigible for INDIAN FOREIGN SERVICES
29th August 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree should I pursue to qualify for Indian Foreign service exam?

Which is the most suitable degree should I choose in college first year graduation to appear for ifs exams?
30th August 2017, 06:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get into Indian Foreign Service (IFS) you need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam. There are few eligibility requirements which you need to fulfil and they are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their degree or any equivalent education from any recognised university.
- The age should be between 21 - 30 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates & 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

So, based on the eligibility requirements you can study any degree from any recognised university.
31st August 2017, 07:16 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

There is no such stream which can help in qualifying for IFS or INDIAN FOREIGN SERVICES. You need to be a graduate in any stream from any registered university of the country.
And to get selected for IFS, you need to work hard and prepare thoroughly for UPSC Civil Services Examination, which is considered as the toughest exam of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?