31st May 2010, 12:04 PM
ajaykumar.gummalla

Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

please let me know wether there is any cut off qualifying mark in the intermediate to appear at the aieee exam

27th February 2011, 07:05 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

Qualification:-
The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

For B.E/B.Tech examination Physics & Mathematics are the compulsory subjects with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology being the optional subject.
For B.Arch/B.planning Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level is a must.

Here am providing you the information brochure for the AIEEE exam.You,can go through it.the information brochure consists of the Syllabus,way to fill in the application form and other such details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2011 Information Brochure.pdf(477.6 KB, 142 views)
27th February 2011, 08:55 AM
mishra245

Eligibility Criteria: The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011-is the candidate must have passed class 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and at least one of the subjects among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology. The candidate must have secured 50% marks in their Class 12th exam or equivalent examination for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates provisionally.

The candidates those who are appearing in their Class 12th final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2011 exam. Candidates who will be appearing in Class 12th exam in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before 2008 are not eligible to appear in this exam.
27th February 2011, 09:05 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to appear in the AIEEE thge candidate must have 50% aggregate marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
27th February 2011, 09:33 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

AIEEE ELIGIBILITY

Qualification:--Academic qualification for AIEEE is to have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent from a recognized board..with Maths as compulsory subject..

Percentage criteria for AIEEE is
50% for General category candidates
40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates

Attempts
The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03(three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 to exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing in +2 in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2011. similarly for next year...
27th February 2011, 09:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Eligiblity Creteria -

The Minimum Academic Qualification for Appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the Candidate Must Have Passed in Final Examination of 12th Class Or its Equivalent Referred to as the Qualifying Examination With 50% Marks In Physics & Mathematics With Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science,
Biology As A Optional Subject for General Category Candidates and 40% Marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH Category Candidates.

And If You Are Appearing In Your 12th Examination Or Equivalent Examination, Then You Are Also Apply for AIEEE 2011 Exams.

For B.ARCH/B.PLANNING -

Passed In Mathematics with 50% Marks in Aggregate at 12th level.

For More Information Please Visit The Official Website Of AIEEE -

www.aieee.nic.in
27th February 2011, 10:56 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

AIEEE 2011
  • The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE for consideration of provisional admission. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class 12) in 2012 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2011.
  • Date of Birth :
    Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible.
For more details:www.aieee.nic.in
27th February 2011, 11:23 AM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaykumar.gummalla View Post
please let me know wether there is any cut off qualifying mark in the intermediate to appear at the aieee exam
Dear friend,

Following are the eligibility criteria to be eligible for appearing in the
AIEEE 2011 examination:

1) You must have minimum 50% marks in your 12th examination.
(For SC/ST/OBC/PH students it has been relaxed to 40%.)

2) You must have passed 12th after 2008 or should be appearing for
+2 examination in year 2011.

The information brochure for AIEEE 2011 is attached with this message.
Kindly download it and see the section 6.1 and 6.2 for more details
regarding the eligibility for the examination.

Best wishes..
27th February 2011, 12:55 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification for AIEEE 2011 is that you should have complted your 10+2 exam with 50% .

Final year students can also appear.

Also you should have Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level.

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AIEEE will be limited to 03 uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.

For more details refer the following website:-
www.aieee.nic.in
27th February 2011, 01:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

Candidate who have passed the 10+2 examination and having at least 50%
in 10+2 are eligible to appear for the AIEEE exam. The detailed eligibility
criteria for the AIEEE exam is given below:

Education Qualification

The minimum education qualification required for AIEEE is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Candidates appearing in 10+2 may also appear in AIEEE exam provisionally.

Subject Combination
The subject combinations required for the AIEEE examination is given below:

Course Compulsory Subjects OptionalSubjects
B.E/B.TECH Physics & Mathematics Chemistry, Bio-technology,
Computer Science, Biology
B.ARCH/B. Mathematics with
50% marks in 10 + 2

So you need the above eligibility criteria to apply for the AIEEE exam.

For more information on AIEEE visit the official web site of AIEEE which is
www.aieee.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
27th February 2011, 07:59 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE is the entrance exam for B-tech.after the completion of the 10+2 th standard.to apply for this entrance exam their should be three compulsory subjects that are..........math,physics and chemistry in their 10+2 th standard.this entrance exam will be conducted every year.this entrance exam will have negative marking.once u get qualify you will getting in IITs or NIT.This year exam was rescheduled from 24-04-2011 to 01-05-2011 (Sunday).

IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION
CLICK ON THIS LINK
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html
11th March 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

If i have compartment in 12th board this year...,,can i eligible for aieee....???
15th March 2011, 07:42 PM
tarun2k1

Yes you are eligible.The only condition is that you should have scored minimum of 50% on 12th.If you have some reservation due to castes or PD 40% is minimum
23rd March 2011, 10:45 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-Education Qualification-
Candidate applying for the B.Arch courses should be 10+2 pass
and with a minimum of 50% marks in science(Physics,Chemistry and Maths).

Candidates who appeared in the 10+2 examination are also
eligible to apply for the AIEEE examination.

-Besides a candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st October, 1986.

-For SC/PH/ST candidates upper age is relaxed up to five years, i.e., candidates belonging to this category born on or after October 1st, 1981 are eligible to write this test

For More Information Please Visit The Official Website Of AIEEE -

http://aieee.nic.in

BEST OF LUCK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
28th March 2011, 04:54 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi 'the eligibility for AIEEE is as follows.
The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:

Course Compulsory Anyone of the Optional Subjects
B.E/B.TECH* Physics & Mathematics Chemistry
Bio-technology
Computer Science
Biology
B.ARCH/B. PLANNING** Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level
28th March 2011, 03:52 PM
kkanika_14

Talking Re: Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

Eligibility Criteria For AIEEE:

Date of Birth :
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible.

Qualifying marks:
Must have qualified 12th with minimum 50% marks in PCM.

For more information, visit:
www.aieee.nic.in
23rd May 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 48 marks in 2 board exam 2011, can i apply aieee 2011
15th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed the board exam in 2010 because of my illness i can not give the exam in 2009 but i gave aieee in 2009 as triel.sir can i get chance to appear aieee in 2012?
28th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 30% defect in my right eye,am i eligible for admission under Ph category.
5th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 38 MARKS IN MATHS WITH 68% IN 12TH . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B ARCH ADMISSION 2011?
30th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 58% marks in board exam but my % of pcm is 48% so am i eligible for aieee exam........i m in generl categry
9th September 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 61 % marks in board exam but my % of pcm is 48% so am i eligible for aieee exam........i m in generl categry. please help me
9th September 2011, 10:46 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
you should score 55% aggregate or above in PCM in 12th boards to be able to appear in AIEEE..you have a maximum of 3 attempts to clear the exam..if you pass you 12th boards in 2011 then you are eligible to give AIEEE2011,AIEEE2012,AIEEE2013..the books which you might want to prefer are
1)M.L.Khanna for Maths
2)P.Bahadur for Chemistry
3)Concepts of Physics
9th September 2011, 11:01 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

The minimum requirement to get admission in colleges through AIEEE is to have 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Maths.
Although it will not be a better option if you have less than 60% marks.
The companies under CMM level5 always provide the criteria of ^0% minimum or even better marks to appear in their recruitment process.
Therefore it wll be beneficial for you in future if you do have a decent percentage.
9th September 2011, 11:07 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

You should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your 10+2 syllabus.
You should have atleast 50% marks in those subjects.
There may be some relaxation for Sc,STs.
Although they require this percentage but for your future if you want to seat for the CMM level5 companies then you should have atleast 60% marks or even better.
So try to maintain a decent percentage so that you will be able to seat for all the companies in future life.
Best of luck.
10th September 2011, 12:05 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
AIEEE examination is conducted for the admission in the B.Tech courses in various colleges.
The eligibility criteria to appear for the AIEEE examination is that a candidate must has passed class 12th with minimum 50% marks for the general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates.

Best Wishes....
10th September 2011, 07:22 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
AIEEE is stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by CBSC.To appear for the examination a candidate must be class 12th passed with Physics,Chemistry and mathematics as main subject.The marks of the candidate must be at least 50% for the General category and 40% for the SC/ST candidates.

The detail about the examination will publish in the Employment News.You can also check the official website of the UPSC.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Best Wishes.....
10th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Tulasinagababu

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).**Provisionally as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and directive recieved from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing in +2 in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE. Candidates passed +2 in 2008 or before or appearing in 2012 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.

QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS:

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board ofSecondary Examination,
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination,
New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
17th September 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i hav jst pass out frm 2 n now i hav joined in an engg colleg ..
can i apply for aieee in the nxt year..??
29th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 2 . i have subjects physics ,chemistry , biology and biotechnology, and i have also opted maths as an optional subject . but due to some reason before my preboards exams in my school i had to leave maths.but i have studied whole 1 and 2 maths . is there any way that i can apear in aieee exam or any other enjineering exam so that i can do engineering from a good institute.???
15th October 2011, 08:58 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Every year CBSE conducts this examination for offering admission in best engineering colleges ,known as NITs .
for appear in this exam you must have to complete your 12th with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY,MATHS.
you must have to score at least 50% in 12th.
there are 10% of relaxations are applicable for SC\ST\PH candidates.

final years of 12th class can also appear in this exam.

the age limit for this exam is 17-25.

exam pattern-

thanks!!!
16th October 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i hav pass out from 2 in 2010 n now i hav joined in an engg coll..
can i apply aieee 2012.
17th October 2011, 03:28 AM
blizard

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE :

Academic qualification :
Dear friend you must have Physics,Chemistry and math in your 12th standard and you will have to carry minimum 50% marks in those subjects.Otherwise you are not eligible for AIEEE.
Final year students means those students who are in the 12th class are eligible to apply for AIEEE.

Age criteria :
Your age must be less than 25 years.

You can visit this link http://www.aieee.nic.in[/COLOR]"]http://www.aieee.nic.in
21st October 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

my 10 2 standered 59% with grace in physics so can i eligible for AIEEE.
27th October 2011, 12:15 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)

* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have age limit within 17 to 22 years.
* Candidates should have complete 12th standard from a recognized institute.
* Candidates should get 50% at 12th.
* Candidates should have studied physics and maths as subject.
* Candidates can appear AIEEE exam 3 times in a year.

Best wishes
27th October 2011, 02:46 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hello friend

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination
of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or
equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

good luck!!
27th October 2011, 09:03 AM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

eligibility criteria to appear for aieee exam
=>candidate should get atleast 60% mark in maths,physics,chemistry if they belong to oc,bc,mbc
=>candidate should get atleast 55% mark in maths,physics,chemistry if they belong to sc,st

all the best
27th October 2011, 10:26 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Detailed eligibility criteria to apply for AIEEE?

Quote:

For more information ,please visit the official website http://www.aieee.nic.in

With Regards
rchauhan294
11th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what should be the percentage of marks in maths in 12th to appear in AIEEE.
16th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i am abhinay and 12th percentage is 63% and i belong to sc category . i passed my 12th board exam in 2007 so can i eligible to appear in AIEEE examination which is held in 2011 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?