1st February 2011, 02:52 PM

Details about MSc Food Tech Courses? Fee structure of it?

give me detail information about msc food tech courses and fee structure in banglore region

Related Questions:
  1. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  2. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of M.Tech EEE and schedule of GATE 2015?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  6. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  7. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  8. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  11. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  12. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  13. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  15. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  16. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  17. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  18. How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

31st August 2011, 03:55 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Details about MSc Food Tech Courses? Fee structure of it?

I am sending you the Names of those universities which are best in India gor asked course ::

* Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University
Eligibility is ::B.Sc. in home science with 7 GPA

* Bundelkhand University

* Aligarh Muslim University

* Amity university

31st August 2011, 06:45 PM
rana2011
Banned

I am sending you the Names of those universities which are best in India gor asked course ::

* Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University
Eligibility is ::B.Sc. in home science with 7 GPA

* Bundelkhand University

* Aligarh Muslim University

* Amity university
Thanks!!

6th November 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING BSC IN BIOLOGY WHAT CAN I DO THE COURSES IN M.SC

24th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

After doing bsc in chemistry(pharmaceutical),which are the courses that i can opt for?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?