2nd November 2015, 11:59 PM
kunalvarun sharma

What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?

What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course? Can someone please give me the information on the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for doing the CA course? Awaiting for the response on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  2. Is there requirement of percentage in 12th for IAS?
  3. What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D?
  4. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course?
  5. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  6. What's the minimum percentage requirement in NTPC? I've secured 64% marks in 12th std
  7. What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?
  8. Is there any requirement of percentage in IGNOU?
  9. What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?
  10. What is the basic requirement after 12th to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed with 49% marks in Graduation?
  13. Percentage requirement in class 12th commerce without Maths to get admission in Hotel Management course?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the forms will be available for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? Is there any percentage requirement?
  16. What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to pass 12th class?
  18. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
3rd November 2015, 03:08 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?

**There is no percentage requirement in 12th to become CA, just 12th passed required

>>>The CA course is broadly divided into 3 stages
-Entry Level Test : Common Proficiency Test
-Professional Competence Course
-Final Course

**Required Eligibility===>
-For admission in CA CPT main examination, you must completed the 10+2 course from recognized board.

:Some of the best Coaching center for CA--

*Sri ganesh academy
*Maruti Coaching center
*Sreeram coaching point
*Srinivasa Coaching center
*Bhairav kumar coaching center
*Datamatics corporation
*Seeman tutorials..
3rd November 2015, 05:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks to be secured in 12th to apply for CA course.

One who wishes to apply for CA course after 12th has to apply for CPT.

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.

CPT is the entrance test for admission in the Chartered Accountancy course .CPT is conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India twice a year generally in the month of June and December.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CPT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with any percentage of marks from a recognized board of Education. Result awaiting candidate can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is no restriction on age limit to apply for this Course.

CPT exam is conducted for following four subjects:

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude .

The question paper will be in the form of multiple choice questions of total 200 marks. The test will be divided into two sessions of 2 hours each. Each correct answer will be awarded with one mark and there will be negative marking for wrong attempts.
3rd November 2015, 07:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. This course has three levels given as below:

1. Common Proficiency test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course.

3. Final course.

First of all, you need to clear the Common Proficiency test if you want to get enrolled in this course. CPT is conducted twice every year by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Eligibility criteria for this is that candidate must have passed 10+2 or appear for it from a recognized board. Candidates with passing percentage of marks can also apply for the exam.

It is an objective test in which candidates must score at least 50% aggregate and 30% each in Accountancy, Economics, Mercantile law and Aptitude. You can apply for this exam at www.icai.org.
3rd November 2015, 11:22 PM
H Rimmy

There are minimum 50% marks required in 12th standard.

Eligibility criteria for applying CA:- You must have passed 12th or bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks .

After 12th or graduation the first step to enter in CA to appearing CPT exam.CPT stands for common proficiency test.Graduate students having 60% marks are exempted from CPT exam .

Those students can directly enter in IPCC exam which is the second stage for CA.

Last stage is CA final examination.

There is no any age limitation.

After appearing IPCC exam in which includes two groups after that you can enter in final exam.

The total fee for CA up to Rs 40,000.The duration period of CA is three & half years.
4th November 2015, 12:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have scored more than passing percentage of marks in 10+2 board examinations can apply for the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course that is Common Proficiency Test. CPT is held in June and December by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

This is an objective exam consisting of 200 questions from different subjects like Fundamentals of Accountancy, Economics, Mercantile law and Aptitude. To clear the test a candidate must score at least 30% marks in each subjects and overall 50% marks in aggregate.

For more details, you can visit www.icai.org.
4th November 2015, 04:46 PM
95VAISHALI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalvarun sharma View Post
What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course? Can someone please give me the information on the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for doing the CA course? Awaiting for the response on the same. Thanks!
There is no stipulation as to the minimum percentage that a student should have got at the 10 + 2 examination. Just a pass at the examination is sufficient. For more exams related to Business Management and Bank you can check out this website:
www.formdekho.in
13th April 2020, 11:46 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---There is not any fixed percentage required but for the safety in the procedure of admission in CA course you must score minimum of 50-60%Mark's in 12th with commerce stream.

---You have to must scored the above mention Mark's in your commerce stream from a recognized board to get admission in CA which is further divided into three stages.
15th April 2020, 08:28 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?

What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course:

The basic eligibility criteria for CA is the completion of 10+2 Classes with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate from a recognized institute and/or board.One could have pursued Class 12 from science, commerce or arts background. CA course after 12th can be done by registering and taking up the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) The exam conducted 2 times in a year, ie. April and October.

After completing CPT, student should go to IPCC (Integrated Professional Proficiency Test) ie. CA Intermediate. Degree holders c (commerce or maths)can directly appear Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?