16th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Details of CSIR NET exam? What is the new pattern of the exam for the upcoming year?

please details of csir net exam new pattern for the year 2012 june

26th February 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of CSIR NET exam? What is the new pattern of the exam for the upcoming year?

The NET exam is mainly conducted for eligibility of lectureship or JRF for the eligible candidates. Post graduation in any discipline is an important criterion for attending the NET exam. In case of subjects which come under the life science category, UGC conducts the NET exam along with the Council of Scientific and Industrial research (CSIR). As per the new syllabus of the NET exam, objective type questions have been introduced in the exam. There will be negative marking in the exam so the candidates need to attempt the questions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?