27th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of E.Q and age limit for civilian central government person?

Sir
pls give me dtails of E.Q. & Age limit of Civilian central Govt.Person...give me the details of the age limit please

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for me for IAS being a Central Government Employee of OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?
  3. Age limit for a person to apply for service in government and central government services?
  4. What is the age limit required for central government jobs?
  5. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  6. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  7. Why there is an upper age limit for LLB admission? -- [New]
  8. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
  9. Can I attempt for Civil Services being a Central Government Employee at an age of 35 years?
  10. Upper age limit for Central Government SC employees in Military Engineering Service?
  11. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  12. How may i know about the age limit for central government jobs?
  13. Age limit to apply for Central Government jobs?
  14. What is the upper age limit for central government employees?
  15. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  16. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  17. What is the age limit for Bihar TET and Central TET for trained person
  18. Age limit of a central Government Employee who is already serving in Group B category?
23rd August 2011, 12:42 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Details of E.Q and age limit for civilian central government person?

The Details of E.Q and age limit for civilian central government person are attached for you bellow-
Attached Files
File Type: doc Eng Advt2-2011.doc(85.5 KB, 90 views)
15th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of E.Q and age limit for civilian central government person?

sir i am central Govt civilian emply, what is scope of diploma in civ eng correspondence cource from aict approvd, so i know for general condidate what is age relaxation in state Govt or other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?