3rd December 2011, 04:33 PM
Sampada Thali

Details of higher secondary syllabus of commerce stream of CBSE board?

Details of higher secondary syllabus of commerce stream of CBSE board

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  2. Scope of Arts, Science and Commerce? Which one to study in Higher Secondary?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  5. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  11. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  13. Which subject should i take in 11th to study in Canada?
  14. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  15. What is the current Secondary Higher Sec. school system in India? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Maximum age bar for BCA course in Madras Christian College
12th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of higher secondary syllabus of commerce stream of CBSE board?

What is the accountancy syllabus for std 12.pls send a reply.
13th July 2012, 02:39 AM
naveen7777

Default Re: Details of higher secondary syllabus of commerce stream of CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampada Thali View Post
Details of higher secondary syllabus of commerce stream of CBSE board
hello
list of higher secondary syllabus for commerce stream for C.B.S.E board are
Class XI Class XII
1. English 1. English
2. Environmental Education 2. M.I.L/Alternative English
3. Financial Accounting – I 3. Financial Accounting – II
4. Business Studies 4. Business Studies
5. Economics 5. Economics
6. Computer Applications 6. Computer Applications
Please Note:
16th December 2020, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between commerce curriculum in the Kerala syllabus and cbse syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?