18th December 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Details information about admission procedure in B.Com

Please give detail information about admission procedure in B.com

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  2. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  3. Details information about admission procedure in B.Com
  4. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  5. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  6. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  7. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  8. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  9. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  10. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  12. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  16. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  17. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University? -- [New]
17th June 2013, 07:57 PM
gopika lavanya

Smile Re: Details information about admission procedure in B.Com

hi,the following is the information about admission procedure in b.com:
1)if it is in punjab
:The admission will be based on merit basis. Merit shall be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination and weightages as per information given in Handbook of Information/ Guidelines on websites. No form will be accepted after the last date.E-mail: [email protected]
2)if in delhi
You should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks from any recognised board. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria vary from college to college.
Click here to get the list of colleges offering B.Com in Delhi.

And if you want in another state the above are qualifications and the procedure to get admissions in B.com..and i wish you all the best for your future with come out with flying colours..
9th May 2015, 02:06 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Details information about admission procedure in B.Com

Selection process-
*Submission of completed application
*Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
*Personal interview
*Admission decision taken by the selection committee.

Eligibility cretaria-
A minimum score of 65% in three core subjects in Class XII. The 3 subjects could be –
*Accountancy
*Business Studies
*Economics
* Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?