9th October 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Difference between electronics and electrical?

difference electronics and electrical ?...could u please provide to me the difference

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  4. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  7. Difference between electronics and electrical?
  8. What is the difference between Electronics and Electrical?
  9. Difference between Electronics and Electrical?
  10. What is the difference between electrical and electronics?
  11. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  12. Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?
  14. Difference between Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  17. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
11th April 2013, 12:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between electronics and electrical?

hi,
There is simple difference between Electronics and Electrical.

In Electronics, Electron as well as Hole play an Important role of electronics study.

on the other hand, In electrical branch, Only Electron play An important role.

There is other difference also.

In electronics circuit diagram are used to solve every problem or clear all basic concept.

In Electrical, There is no use of Circuit diagram

All the best....................
12th April 2013, 11:40 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..............

Difference Between Electronics and Electrical

Electrical is transmitting or operated by electricity while Electronics are the science development and application of devices and systems involving the flow of electrons.

Electrics are circuits which transfer and manipulate energy, where electronics are circuits which manipulate signals (information).

Examples

Electrical Elements / Components:

Resistors, Inductors, Capacitors, Diodes, Switches and Transistors

Electronics:

TV, VCR, Radio, CD Player, Computer, etc.

14th April 2013, 10:09 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Difference Between Electronics & Electrical :
Quote:
Electrical is working with high voltages & conductors insulators though with power electronics electrical deal with semiconductors also but the main domain in electrical is power apparatus power systems & power electronics with all electronics things electronics is all about semiconductors

Electrical is transmitting / operated by electricity while electronics are the science development & application of the devices involving the flow of electrons

Electrics are circuits which transfer & manipulate energy , where electronics are circuits which manipulate signals

20th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what is applied electronics and instrumentation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?