27th July 2013, 09:43 AM
Diwakar shankar

What is the difference between electrical and electronics?

Difference between electrical and euectronics...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  4. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  7. Difference between electronics and electrical?
  8. What is the difference between Electronics and Electrical?
  9. Difference between Electronics and Electrical?
  10. What is the difference between electrical and electronics?
  11. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  12. Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?
  14. Difference between Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  17. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
30th April 2015, 11:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between electrical and electronics?

Electrical and Electronics engineering are two different fields of engineering.

Here is the difference between the two:

1. Electrical circuits have no decision making capability whereas electronics circuits have decision making as well as processing capability.

2. Electrical circuits just power machines with electricity whereas electronic circuit can interpret an instruction or a signal.

3. Electronics component are small and require small DC power whereas electrical components are large and require bulk electrical power.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?