23rd August 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join CS after graduation? What are the steps to follow?

Hi am meera karhale I want the details information aboutcs after graduation.. Please tell me. I really wanted to understand the steps which we have to follow for the same. Awaiting to get the quicker response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  2. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  4. Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?
  5. What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?
  6. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  7. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?
  8. What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?
  9. Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years?
  10. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  11. Is it possible for me to do a graduation course in Geography when I am doing a job in Railways?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in USA after completion of polytechnic in computer networking?
  13. What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students?
  14. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  15. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  16. Steps to follow for getting admission in military school for 10th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2016, 01:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CS after graduation? What are the steps to follow?

After graduation you may apply for the Executive program of the company secretary course. This means that after graduation, you are exempted from the level of Foundation program, which is must for candidates who have qualified for 10+2 level of examination.

The company secretary course, apart from Foundation and Executive program, comprises of professional program and practical training. To enroll yourself for the program, you must apply at your nearest regional office of ICSI.

There are no particular course to be pursued before applying for company secretary course. A graduate in any discipline can enroll for the Executive program. For more details you can log on the official website of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?