4th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Difference between ICSE and CBSE syllabus? Which one is better?

what is the difference between icse and cbse syllabus?which one is better to choose?

15th January 2012, 11:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between ICSE and CBSE syllabus? Which one is better?

ICSE and CBSE are two different educational board offering education at the secondary and senior secondary level. There are several differences between the syllabus of both the boards but generally the study material is similar to a great extent. To get the exact differences you should follow the syllabus of each boards similar class study materials.
Regarding the comparison, it will be a unfair comparison to make that which is better than the other. Both the boards have been an esteemed institution offering the secondary and senior secondary level of education across India with distinction for several years. So both are equally reputed in their own rights.
19th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

best icse & cbsc schools in dombivli
8th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 7th std I C S E. He wants to go for I A S. Please suggest as soon as possible which board will help him in his higher studies.
24th March 2015, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

My son will go to class 9th ICSE, which will be a better option for him commerce or computer application if he opts for engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?