16th November 2010, 11:05 PM
ronak711994

Is Diploma Education suggested as a good choice?

is diploma not suggested as a good career option??? and then doing further education.......as BE

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best between diploma and degree? I am 23 years old
  2. Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.
  3. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation(B.A Hindi)?
  4. How to do any higher education related to BSc(N)? Is MSW a good choice?
  5. Doing Diploma then B.Tech is better or B.Tech after 12th is better?
  6. Which country is best to do MBBS course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  9. How to apply for JBT course from Delhi/Haryana? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I change my stream of education from B.Sc Biotechnology to BBM? Will it be a good choice?
  11. Which is better between MBA IT and MBA HR?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  13. Are there any part time ITI courses in Civil Draftman of 1 year in Chennai?
  14. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  15. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  16. Can I apply to study Diploma in Education being a B.Com graduate?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  18. What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
17th November 2010, 12:58 AM
chbhaveshri

Default Re: Is Diploma Education suggested as a good choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak711994 View Post
is diploma not suggested as a good career option??? and then doing further education.......as BE
hii!! i would suggest u to first prioritise ur aim n requirements , if doing diploma would be beneficial then there wouldnt be d the need of doing bachelor at all .... but diploma alone wont suffice hence doing the same at the earlier stage wuld be of no worth... if u have enough time n u think BE is the better option , then no need of doing diploma,....also there is equal oppurtunity of doing diploma later , after completing BE/or along with it.

think before you leap !!
all the very best
bhavi
17th November 2010, 01:52 AM
er.dellikannan

Quote:

if yo have decided to became an engineer in class 10th itself then diplomo is a good choice but you have some trouble in maths paper while pursuing be
17th November 2010, 09:17 AM
neethubobby

hey
it is a good choice.Later on you can go in for BE but a slight problem what you may face is with Mathematics.Well you don have to worry about it,just put in your hard work and you will get through
all the best
17th November 2010, 09:33 AM
nandha_vikram

Depands on the person capability we can reach BE degree by two ways..

if he is really interested in practical & experiments and he have normal science knowledge means we can move to diplomo...

else , he will understand the science knowledge means we can go by higher secondray education...

so , the is defined by student capability and his own interest only...
17th November 2010, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I finished my diploma in ECE. Then I was doing AMIE.But not yet finished.Am I eligible for going Msc without doing Bsc?
17th November 2010, 11:47 AM
lakveldi

Now most of diploma cum Engineering students are quickly got appointment .becoz Most of the companies take diploma students easily.
17th November 2010, 11:56 AM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Quote:
+2 and diploma both are good bt +2 has more value than diploma diploma just helps us to know what is to do in degree
17th November 2010, 12:26 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is not true. diploma is also good career option those after 10th standard.

actually diploma is a professional course. after 10th standard students are eligible to join in diploma. but if anyone want to do graduation then he may go for B.E or B.Tech after 10+2.

but student get job after diploma also. there are good job opportunity for diploma students also. even after diploma you may enter into B.E or B.Tech directly into second year through lateral entry scheme. it is true that diploma student face a good advantage at the time of study and work other then the general 10+2 level science pass student those are admitted in engineering. so do not think diploma is not a good career option.
17th November 2010, 12:50 PM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Quote:
ya Diploma has a good career option even u can get jobs in diploma
17th November 2010, 12:55 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Is Diploma Education suggested as a good choice?

diploma course having good career option after your after SSLC standard.

after your +2 itself , you can join in diploma direct 2nd year

it is a fully reated to enggng field ,, most of the company and intustries recuiting diploma students than that of engng students,,,
but student get job after diploma also. there are good job opportunity,,, even after diploma you may enter into B.E or B.Tech directly into second year through lateral entry admission..
17th November 2010, 01:02 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:

no it is not the reality . diploma has a good career opportunities .after class 10 you can go for a diploma and after completing this you can get jobs . but the graduation degrees like b.tech and b.e is more popular so it is loosing its name and fame because you generally get less salaries than an engineer and can work as an junior engineer.

more importantly you can directly take admission in 2nd year in b.tech (except iit and nit). so this is in fact a very good opportunity for those who want to enter in b.tech/b.e after working on a diploma posts.
17th November 2010, 05:30 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
It is a misconception that Diploma Education is bad choice.Lots of students are getting into the diploma education after 10th followed up by B.E.
The case is same for me also and to be honest i didn't find any difficulty in my Engineering degree or even jobs due to it.

Even diploma holders can apply for various jobs in railways,bsnl,and many govt. sector companies.There are lots of opportunities in the private sector as well.It is true that the salary package night be less compared to the degree holders.

After diploma of 3 years,lateral entry is provided in the engineering degree courses.And what we study in the diploma,we come with detail in B.E.

Remember diploma is also equivalent to 12th.
17th November 2010, 11:42 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

In my opinion diploma education is not a good choice. A diploma in engineering might not fetch you a good job. In India full time degree courses are more preferred than diploma courses.

So, if you can pursue a degree course that will be more better.

Well, you can pursue BE after completing diploma in engineering. There are many colleges which gives admission on lateral basis directly to students holding a diploma certificate in engineering. You are eligible to take admission in these colleges.
18th November 2010, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is another career option just like any other after 10+2. Diploma course is considered as a professional course. If you want to join BE or B.Tech then joining Diploma course after +2 will be wise. Students will get jobs after the completion of diploma. There are many students with diploma working and doing their engineering degree as a correspondence course in India.
21st November 2010, 05:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

You can take BE rather Diploma because Diploma provides you the basic information where as BE provides you the depth.

Even the salary in BE is high when compared to diploma,so its better that you prefer BE.

all the best
22nd November 2010, 11:05 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is Diploma Education suggested as a good choice?

Hello,

if you r going for diploma , you can join as juniour engineer .
many scopes are also there ..
for better future you have to go for b.tech .
if you have sufficient time and you think , BE ll be better than diploma for you then you can go for it.
think it mindfully , it's the question about your future.!!!

all the best........
22nd November 2010, 11:53 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is something about concept of engineering but B.Tech is going into depth and more towards the practicality in real life..

In case of Job opportunity both the Diploma and Degree is having good opportunity..
But with Diploma you can apply for Technical Assistant the With Engineering Degree you can apply for Scientist post and same apply for Salary also..

Although diploma candidates are having more opportunity then Engineering.
But if you have both the degree you will be eligible for both kind of jobs.........Is not is sound good.........
22nd November 2010, 12:02 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Both has a good career but the time is very importent,if you are a 1oth level student than you can go for a diploma,otherwise if you are a 12th or graduation level student then dont go for diploma,go for BE,there has a bright future for you...
22nd November 2010, 12:51 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is Diploma Education suggested as a good choice?

Quote:
yes it is suggested by many elders because after your diploma you can do fellowship programs or others jobs.
doing B.TECH or B.E is very nice idea one can opt for.
22nd November 2010, 01:17 PM
raj_mmt

Hi ronak, its gud 2 hav a carrer in tech field. If u really want 2 settle in tech field, den my suggestion is 2 go 4 diploma & b.e, b'cause b.e wit diploma hav alots of tech stuff dan compared 2 b.e wit inter. So, i suggest'n is 2 go wit diploma & its dam gud.
Al da best.......
1st December 2010, 03:23 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
yes,it is a good option..later you can join engineering which will help you in getting good job
opportunities..

good luck
23rd May 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

is good to do b.tech after diploma??????????????
21st August 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

For example, I will do my 2 year diploma in ATP(Aviation technology pilot), will I be a good candidate to fly in a good airline?
22nd August 2011, 03:55 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
No,its a very good option which is good for you.Yu can take admission in diploma college and then you can get direct admission after the competation of diploma course in engineering field.You can choose computer subject in diploma and then you can get do your further study in engineering college as a computer science student.
If u do diploma then you dont have to give 12th paper which is essential before engineering.
BE is the right option after diploma.

so all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?