19th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Abhishek kumar 2001

Is diploma from Monad University, Hapur applicable to apply for state and central government jobs?

Is diploma from Monad University, Hapur eligible to apply for state and central government jobs? Can you please let me know what is the right way to validate on this? Is it available at some official link? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs or Delhi metro jobs after diploma in Civil engineering from Monad University?
  2. Monad University, Hapur is approved by UGC to study M.Com? -- [New]
  3. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  4. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  5. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?
  6. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  7. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  8. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  9. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  11. Which central government jobs i can apply with 93.2% in Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata?
  13. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?
  14. Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard?
  16. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  17. Is there 85% reservation for candidates with delhi domicile in Medical courses under DU?
  18. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
21st November 2017, 11:08 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is diploma from Monad University, Hapur applicable to apply for state and central government jobs?

This university is registered by Government of UP , AIU, Pharmacy council of India, National Council for teacher education , Bar council of India.
**** You can get valid certificate if you complete degree from this university and also can apply for various state, national level examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?