6th September 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?

sir, i am a student of electronics engineering . i want to know the exam procedure of gate and minimum marks required to get a good government job

18th December 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?

Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in TamilNadu ?
15th January 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?

option after mca, to get high salery job?
22nd August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum gate percentage for MBC to get a government job for mechanical engineers?
29th October 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in TamilNadu ?
i too dont know yaar :P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?