2nd September 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Do medical colleges prefer NIOS board over CBSE board

Do medical colleges prefer NIOS Board over CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  3. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?
  5. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  6. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  7. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  8. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  9. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  10. Giving class 12th NIOS board exam after failing in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?
  12. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  13. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board? -- [New]
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  16. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  18. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
27th July 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do medical colleges prefer NIOS board over CBSE board

yes they prefer. but one thing the candidate want qualify the entrance exam basis on this the candidate will eligible to join medical and more over the nios is nothing but 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?