16th May 2012, 01:21 AM
Smvicky Samuel

Does BCA posses less or more value?

Hi am vicky i want more information of bca ...
Bca group more than value or less than value.

16th May 2012, 07:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BCA posses less or more value?

If you are comparing BCA course with a B.Tech course certainly B.Tech has more value. But when compared to courses like B.Com, BBA it is considered at par. If you wish to make a career in computer application field then pursuing MCA thereafter is recommended. MCA qualified candidates normally find similar opportunities as B.Tech candidates. Also MCA qualified candidates are also eligible for M.Tech course.
16th May 2012, 11:03 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There is a good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of BCA course. Hence you don't need to worry at all regarding the value that is being provided to the candidates through BCA course.

It always possesses high value to the candidates.

But, there are less openings for the candidates in top companies through BCA as the highest academic qualification.

I have seen Wipro recruiting the candidates who have completed BCA course.

But one thing is sure that you will not be given higher level designations in any company soon after the completion of BCA course.

In some companies, hard core work is being provided to the candidates who join in job on the basis of BCA qualification.

As per salary also, the candidates will not get satisfied.

So, what I want to suggest you is to do MCA course soon after the completion of your BCA course which will enhance your
-subject knowledge
-volume of job opportunities

IT is in good boom now. If the candidate is skillful with strong domain knowledge, the companies are ready to pay high salaries.

So, try to be strong enough in these areas by the time you complete your MCA course.

You can get the admission for MCA course by cracking the respective Entrance Exam of a particular university.

NIMCET is the Entrance Exam that you need to crack to get admission for this course in NITs.

The following job positions you can get soon after the completion of your BCA course.
-Database Administrator
-Web Designer
-Software Designer
-Software Programmer etc.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Still any doubt, just leave a post here. We will provide our best guidance to you.
16th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Akash-CIITM

BCA is a very good course if you want to be a IT professional. Today's era is an era of Computers. You can see that in each and every field there is a scope of computer professionals.

If you prepared your mindset for BCA, then I will suggest you CIITM, Jaipur is the best college for BCA.
27th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Give the list of colleges of BCA from NAVI MUMBAI
22nd August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of BCA From Ignou??
7th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

which is best college in punjab for bca
19th August 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am very confuse b/w BCA or BA math eco . I Am a inter arts student recently I complete my BCA and I got 87% marks . I DONOT want to take job in companies . I want to make a teacher . So plz guide me what can I do
19th August 2015, 09:09 PM
Career advisor

BCA(Bachelor's Of Computer Applications):
The BCA has its own value.
If you want to make career in Computer Applications,then you should go for the BCA.
BCA graduates can apply for the job in the multi national companies like TCS,WIPRO,L&T etc.
BCA graduates can go in the banking sector also.
If you go for further studies then lots of options available for you like MCA/MBA etc.
20th August 2015, 01:26 AM
JSD.

Bca has good scope and future in its own field.BCA is bachelor in computer and application course with the duration of three years.The value of this course is more good if it is done from a recognized university.

The scope of this course in computer and software sector.The value can be increased more if the master degree is done in same stream.So If you are going for the BCA than you must also go for the MCA later so that the value of yourself can be doubled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?