1st May 2017, 12:45 PM
Virasam

Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college?

I am in IT industry for last 12 years after my BTech in EC . Now I would like to pursue post graduation in distance mode but apart from bits bilani which offers Mtech all others like Amity ,SMU offer Msc IT . I want to know whether Msc IT can get me a job as lecture in engineering college if I want to change the profession ? as I read Mtech is required for lecture post . Please help me with it

Related Questions:
  1. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
  2. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  3. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  4. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  5. How to become a lecturer in PU college after M.Sc in mathematics?
  6. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  7. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  9. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  10. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  11. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  14. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  15. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  17. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
30th July 2017, 02:32 AM
nagam.

Default Re: Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college?

Whatever you heard, that is correct. In these days, rules became strict for Engineering colleges.

Thumb print options was introduced. So, no scope for manipulations in the attendance.

To teach B.Tech students, compulsorily the faculty must be minimum M.Tech completed faculty.

But some colleges are not following this and having the classes teached by B.Tech completed students for B.Tech pursuing students by offering less salary.

You can get job in such colleges with less salary.

But this is dangerous. If you are caught in inspection, it will be threat to your life.

Though you can not reach in Engineering colleges for B.Tech students, you can teach for degree people.

So,please try in degree colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?