1st June 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai University allow to re-appear for failed Economics paper of M.Com after a gap of 8 years?

I was a M.Com student from Mumbai university. I could not clear my M.Com 1st year Economic exam in the year 2009 even after two attempts. Then the next year 2010 I couldn't appear for the exam due to my marriage in the same year. But now I wish to complete my M.Com this time. So, what should I do if I wish to appear for M.Com part 1 exam this year? Is it possible for me to reappear for my exam after 8 years gap? Can I appear only for economics paper? what should I do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom graduate with 3 years gap? -- [New]
  2. Can I re-sit for 3rd year B.Com exam after a gap of 6 years?
  3. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  4. Is it possible to continue B.Com in Mumbai University after 5 years of gap?
  5. Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?
  6. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  7. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  8. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  9. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  11. Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I write my B.Com final year exam after a Gap of 10 years? I have written my B.Com(from Osmania University) final year paper, but I failed in one subject, after that due to my health problem I did not wrote my exam
  14. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers of economics?
  15. What to do, if I failed in my course of economics?
  16. Is there any Open University in Mumbai to study Graduation for 12th failed student?
  17. List of colleges offering MCom(Economics) in Hyderabad
  18. Previous 5 year Question Papers of Economics for 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2023, 10:10 AM
eduking

Default Re: Does Mumbai University allow to re-appear for failed Economics paper of M.Com after a gap of 8 years?

No, you can't pursue a course after a gap of 8 years because there is a specified period during which you need to complete the course. The M.Com degree is now invalid because the period is over to complete the course.

Normally, for post-graduates, most universities allow 5 years for completion. It means whatever backlog you have in M.Com you must clear it within 5 years of the commencement of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?