22nd May 2017, 08:27 AM
Dhoni Ram Narzary

Education loan to study MBA in ICFAI university Meghalaya

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Educational Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Meghalaya?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  3. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  5. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  6. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  9. Is CMJ University Meghalaya approved for abroad studies? Will I be approved from bank for educational loan?
  10. Whether the certificate of MGU, Meghalaya is valid study MBA in China, UK, Australia and USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. For education loan to study MBA, TANCET is mandatory?
  12. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  13. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  14. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  15. What should I do to get an education loan for doing MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  17. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?
22nd May 2017, 02:05 PM
help100%

Default Re: Education loan to study MBA in ICFAI university Meghalaya

Of course you can avail an education loan to finance your MBA, but you need to talk to your university regarding which Bank you should apply because certain Banks has done MoUs with Universities for quick disposal of loan, so you need to know which Banks has tie-up with ICFAI regarding Education Loan, otherwise you can avail education loan from what ever bank you like.
Below the mentioned Banks providing education loan at the prescribed interest rate:
1. PSB:
- State Bank of India 9.70% - 13.45%
- Bank of Baroda 9.90% - 12.40%
- United Bank of India 9.90% - 13.50%
- Central Bank of India 11.45% - 11.95%
- Bank of Maharashtra 11.25% - 12.50%
- Canara Bank 11.60% - 13.60%
- Dena Bank 11.25 %
- Indian Overseas Bank 11.45 - 12.95%
- Punjab National Bank 10.00% - 13.00%

2.PvtSB:
- Avanse Financial Services Base Lending Rate (11.5%) + Spread
- Credila 11.75% - 12.50%
- Axis Bank 15.00% - 16.50%
- HDFC Bank 12% - 13%
- IDBI Bank 10.75% - 13.25%

Hope the above information helped you, for further query please do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?