2nd June 2018, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Improvement exam for a candidate who failed in BSc final year?

Hello friends, I got failed in the final year exam of BSc. I want to give the Improvement exam. So, am I eligible to appear in the Improvement exam? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?
  2. Can I improve my class 12th CBSE marks through NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?
  4. Courses to study for 12th Commerce failed candidate?
  5. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  7. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  8. Whether an NIOS Maths marksheet considerable to appear in JEE Main 3rd time for CBSE candidate?
  9. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  10. Can I appear in CBSE Compartmental exam if failed in Improvement exam?
  11. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?
  12. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  13. Can I give improvement exam after passig BSc?
  14. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  15. Is it possible to reappear for final year B.Sc exam from any university?
  16. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  17. NIOS or Improvement exam, which one should I opt if failed in 3 subjects of 12th? -- [New]
  18. Improvement examination appearing candidate can fill up in SCRA 2016?
3rd June 2018, 03:10 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Improvement exam for a candidate who failed in BSc final year?

Yes, you can attend improvement exam for B.Sc final year candidate.

The process is you need to visit the college and apply for the improvement exam by filling the details & paying the fees. You can write the improvement exam with in one year of the education.
So, you can easily attend the exam and complete your B.Sc degree.
24th July 2022, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Improvement exam for a candidate who failed in BSc final year?

I failed in two papers in b.sc.final . what can i do now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?