4th May 2018, 01:11 AM
Noor.i

Eligibility to apply in IES recruitment for MSc(Electronics) 4th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, presently I am studying in 4th semester of MSc in Electronics course. So, currently can I apply for Indian Engineering Services recruitment? I am interested to apply in it. So, I would like to know about that. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services for M.Com 2nd semester student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech CSE 4th semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  5. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  6. How to apply for Training/Internship in BHEL for EEE 4th semester?
  7. Is there any good coaching for IES? I am in 4th semester in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Student having backlog in 4th semester can apply for M.Com in Punjab University?
  9. What scholarships I can get with 85% of marks up to 4th semester of MCA?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  14. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in TCS-Indore being a BTech IT 4th semester student?
  16. Previous years question papers of MAKAUT B.Pharmacy 4th semester exam
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?
7th June 2018, 06:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IES recruitment for MSc(Electronics) 4th semester student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Engineering Services:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Indian Engineering Services recruitment examination if you are not done with Engineering before pursuing M.Sc course.

The basic educational qualification required be eligible is given below,

<> You must have obtained a degree in Engineering from a recognized university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India in order to be eligible.

<> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

<> If you are not done with Engineering before pursuing M.Sc in Electronics course, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?