21st September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance tests for direct joining? How to apply and where in Hyderabad?

Hi, i hav finished my 12 standered.
I want to know any enterance tests by direct joining,
and hw i must apply it nd wher in hyderabad,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ACC after passing all the tests of GD recruitment? I have passed 12th commerce with 54%
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  4. Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?
  5. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  6. Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?
  7. Complete procedure to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry
  8. How should I join RAW Agency?
  9. Opportunities available after M.Tech ECE besides joining MNC? Can I appear for bank tests?
  10. Is SSC enough for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy? Is entrance exam necessary or can I join directly?
  11. What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Admission procedure in best MCA colleges in india?
  14. What is the process to study CA? Details about joining CA? What is the course duration?
  15. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 92% in SSC?
  17. Am I eligible for Army, Navy or Indian Air Force? I have a dental inplant
  18. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
14th July 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance tests for direct joining? How to apply and where in Hyderabad?

How many steps to become ips officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?