30th November 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Syllabus and exam pattern of it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with PCM group and want to apply for NDA exam. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this exam? Syllabus and exam pattern of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a PCB student appear in NDA exam? Eligibility criteria and pattern of exam for it?
  2. Minimum age criteria and eligibility criteria for NDA exam? Where to get the forms for NDA in Delhi?
  3. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  4. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria and physical requirement for Karnataka Administrative Service exam? Syllabus and pattern of this exam?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NDA exam?
  7. Can I apply in NDA Air Force exam after scoring 55% in HSc science exam? What is the criteria to be eligible?
  8. Eligibility to appear in NDA exam for a female Arts student with 152 cms height?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and pattern of SBI PO recruitment exam?
  10. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  13. Process to join Indian Army after class 12th with 64% marks?
  14. Which subjects should a BA History choose for UPPSC exam? Pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria of exam?
  15. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  16. How much marks are enough in 12th for NDA?
  17. Can a 10th standard student apply for NDA exam to join Air Force? How much percentage is required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?
  18. What is the syllabus, pattern followed for KES exam? -- [New]
1st December 2016, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Syllabus and exam pattern of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with PCM group and want to apply for NDA exam. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this exam? Syllabus and exam pattern of it?
NDA stands for National Defense Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

I have attached the syllabus for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NDA EXAM.PDF(119.0 KB, 32 views)
1st December 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Syllabus and exam pattern of it?

Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should be within 16.2 to 19.5 years of age.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

The syllabus and exam pattern for NDA examination is attached below :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA Syllabus.pdf(1.36 MB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?